CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Moments to Remember

I've always been one to choose my battles in parenting; remembering what is more important and what the goal is that we're working towards.  It hasn't been an easy path, but it's rewarding... and it helps to document the things that either drive me nuts along the way... because 99% of the time... they're pretty darn amusing!   So, while years down the road, I'm sure there's a chance that some of these shots might embarrass the girls... but chances are that they'll laugh too... because we do, and they're our girls!!!

Here's a picture taken just a few days ago (6 June 2011).  Addison didn't want to finish her cereal, so she took it upon herself to put it in the dog's bowl.  This is usually what we do, but not always.  Two lessons were learned today (I HOPE!)

1: "I need to ask mommy before feeding Tanner"
2. "Tanner's water bowl is for water.  His food bowl is empty."

HA!  The cereal must have needed to be watered down for him!


Someone loves sweet potatoes!!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment