CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Season's First Trip to the Splash Park

 ...and boy did they have a blast!!!  Met up with some good friends and had a good time.  Came home and set up our pool out back and the girls spent a few more hours splashing around!  ...they're sleeping VERY well tonight!!!
Morgan took a few minutes and a few snuggles before she got warmed up to all that was going on!  

 Addison just hit the ground running!!!!  This kid had a BLAST today!!!
 HA!  Almost looks like she's imitating the tiger... 


Friends! <3




"Hmm I think you feel warm"
 "Do you think she's okay?"

"I will give you CPR just in case..." :)  haha this one cracks me up!!!



...now I will begin to move backwards in our picture posting while at the same time trying to keep up with the current ones!!!  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment